Friday, March 11, 2011

Another inventory look

Being that I wasn't too impressed with th 50L Friday items this week I went into the growing inventory and put an outfit together. As I do this more I developing  plan on how I wanna blog.. but you know the best laid plans have a way of going to crap so Imma wing it for a little while longer.




Skin : Lorenne in Tan By Filthy  (march gift)
Hair : a'Dior in Brick by Iconic
Dimples : Dimples with Piercings  by Shitz  N Giggles
Earrings : Chinese earrings MDV Hunt #26 By LOQ
Earrings : Overact by Creatives!
Necklace : Dog Tag by ***Just You ***
Necklace : Key of Love by ***Just You ***
Lip Piercing : Oral Blis Chained Love in Black By :: envi ::
Shirt : White Diamond Necklace Top by Graffitiwear
Shorts : Daisy shorts w/ destroyed pockets by Mmk
Shoes : Serenity heels Floral Vip group gift by P10 ( Purrfect 10)

No comments: