Monday, March 7, 2011

So All weekend I have been shopping to get my Avi looking decent cuz like I said my Fam Is not gonna have it *smh* Special Thanks to Tequilla for getting me started Love ya mami . But anyway back on topic so Someone who shal not be named (Barbiie) hits me up and forces me to go to Pure Juice and dang near go broke *sigh* so here is the first installment on my blog *yay*


Skin : No Valentine Day gift by Al Vulo
Hair : Sorrow Dark Blonde by Raw House
Earrings : Studio Nite in silver by [Glow]
Necklace : Key of Love by ***Just You ***
Lip Piercing : Oral Blis Chained Love in Black By :: envi ::
Watch : Troupe Watch in Bright by Miel
Dress : Amber in Black by Paper.Doll
Thigh highs : out of a Blacklace fit
Shoes : Dangerously Studded Heels in Peach by Bellballs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

iKno u aint blamin me when u was shoppin more than me...CAN I GET A HALLELOO!

Mz.FashionTechnique said...

That was this weekend I was done!! Your fault OWN IT.. ijs