Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Dressing Room !

I Shooooped last night I hadn't been to the Dressing Room or Dressing Room Blue in weeks so last night i went and  um Yeah can I have a Loan .... lmao. I did 2 looks with the same pants cuz I loove them !!



















* Look One
[Al Vulo! Skin ] - [Ninni] - [ spring blossom bronze ]
[Anaphora]_Bajka_Additionals in platinum
*Fishy Strawberry* Vamp Sunglasses - Lilac
[ glow ] studio Bitterness Earrings TDR
:+*R*+: Invention Bracelet Gold
Necklace  FAB in gold by Ryca
:: YaYo :: - Piece of Me Tattoo
Mimikri - Dusk Top cognac / TDR blue
Tee*fy OPHELIA Pants Navy TDR
P10 Florence Heels Leather Cream

*Look Two
- Glam Affair - Sakura skin - TDR 27
[ glow ] studio - Luxury Earrings (TDR 27)
Vanity Hair::Hush HP reds
[LeLutka]-NASTASIA jacket/valentine
Tee*fy OPHELIA Pants Navy TDR
P10 Gemini Heels Leather Magenta

No comments: