Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fashion Show Inspired

So Barbiie and I went to a fashion show today and they had some really great stuff so we went to the store and I bout a few thing then went home and bought stuff on Marketplace .... I remembered too late that they have the bronze level thing and the stuff I purchased online woulda mad me move up a level..*sigh* -_- but anyway here is a look enjoy. Oh and THANK you all who come and look at the blog I have lots of hits and haven't been doing this a month yet so THANK YOU .. SUBSCRIBE !!!
















Skin glam affair  Nina Vday 02
[sYs] Hairbase - Glamour 2
[sYs] Sunglasses - Moon (color HUD)
[sYs] WINTER QUEEN - collar (blue/black)
creatives! earrings .: overact :.
LW The Great Healer Earrings Blk by Chop Zuey
NECKLACE ROSARY PLATINUM [F] -RYCA
+ROZOREGALIA+*NORNIR*BELLY PIERCE2
* ^v^ The Death ^v^ * Skull Pasties
*** Just You *** DogTag
Grace Notes GM/Bl Bracelet by Chop Zuey
 Trifles Ring London Blu Topaz by Chop Zuey
[LeeZu!] Glitter Pants /black
SDesign's <<Avril>> Rings & Nails
P10 Damaris Boots Leather White

No comments: